On-line Booking Available
Late Cancellation/ No Show Policy Reminder (January 2023):
- We require at least 24 hours notice of a change or cancellation of your appointment or we do charge for the appointment.
- We will not bill insurance companies for missed appointments.
- Our email reminders are a courtesy that are sent out 48hour in advance to give you time to assess your current health, please cancel your appointment at this time if you are unwell and not able to come in.
- Late cancellations and No Show appointments resulting from illness will no longer be an acceptable reason for missing an appointment, except in extenuating circumstances (determined by the clinic).
COVID protocol update - Sept 1, 2022
- After September 1, 2022 Queens Park Massage Therapy has decided to make mask wearing recommended instead of required. It will be up to the therapist and patient to decide whether mask wearing should take place during their appointment. Everyone has a different comfort level and health consideration, therefore we will leave it up to each therapist/patient to decide for themselves.
- Pre-Screening health forms will no longer be necessary after September 1, 2022
New Therapist Announcement:
Marco Elezovic, RMT. As an ex-competitive swimmer and swim coach Marco, a new graduate, understands the importance of having your body work the way it needs to. He spends his free time reading up on the latest sports rehabilitation, and health science as he wants to make sure his patients are back doing the things they love as quickly as possible.
Gary Chan, BSc, DTCM, RAc, RTCMP. Gary is a top-rated holistic health expert with over 16 years of experience. He graduated from the International College of Traditional Chinese Medicine of Vancouver and is licensed by the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia (CTCMA). Musculoskeletal pain, migraines, anxiety, sleep disorders, gynecological issues and other physical and mental ailments can take away your strength and joy. By combining Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and energy healing, Gary Chan allows you to strip away the power of illnesses so you can recover, rejuvenate, and restore balance to your body and mind.
Queen's Park Massage Therapy is honoured to have been selected as the Record's Reader's Choice Award Winner for Best Massage Therapy Clinic in New Westminster for 17 different years. We are proud to also serve the surrounding communities of Surrey, Tri-Cities, Burnaby, Delta, Richmond and Vancouver.
QPMT offers Registered Massage Therapy 7 days a week from 8am-6pm.
We are always accepting new patients. Several therapists direct bill ICBC, MSP, Telus eHealth plans and RCMP/DVA patients. Registered receipts will also be issued for Extended Health reimbursement.
***Please note: we are on the second floor and unfortunately do not have an elevator.